Posted Aug 20
realworld one is hiring a
Account Executive (m/f/d)
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a talented
Account Executive (m/f/d)
- Make a deep-dive into the exciting world of VR and AR, inspire potential partners, and represent our innovative approach to enhance their business
- Stimulate our revenue growth, and strategically develop our VR and AR solutions for client organizations
- Oversee the complete sales cycle: identify new sales opportunities, make presentations, negotiate with the responsible parties and close the deals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer, pipeline, as well as forecast data
- Collaborate with our Account Management and Customer Success teams to build strong and effective partner relationships
- Work closely with our Global BD Director, VP of Commercial Operations and our executive team in order to improve sales processes and expand revenue gains
- Monitor the market, as well as the latest trends in technology, and use that information to create new growth opportunities
- Empathetic, cooperative and dedicated person with a customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills with complete fluency in German and English (one being the native language)
- Highly interested in innovative technologies and generally enthusiastic about VR and AR
- Driven and motivated personality with the skills to manage time and resources effectively
- Proven track record in selling complex B2B solutions to enterprise partners and exceeding sales quotas
- A background in sales, the tech industry or successful startup companies is highly preferred, and previous experience with our target industries is a big bonus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as Hansefit, subsidized lunch, regular team events, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.