Posted Aug 3
realworld one is hiring a
Account Manager (m/f/d)
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Work closely with our clients to generate new business in our existing accounts
- Oversee the overall revenue growth in your dedicated accounts
- Strengthen and extend our existing customer relationships with key accounts in the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Build strategic, long-term relationships within our client organizations and leverage your contacts to drive sales within new departments and regional sectors
- Work closely with our Customer Success Management team to ensure that we identify and discover up- and cross-selling potentials
- Monitor the market, as well as the latest trends in technology, and use that information to create new growth opportunities
- Driven and motivated personality with the skills to manage time and resources effectively
- Highly reliable, empathetic and cooperative personality
- Enthusiasm for building stable and appreciative customer relationships
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a reliable, structured and independent working style
- Full proficiency in English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as Hansefit, subsidized lunch, regular team events, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.