Posted Aug 13
Sandbox VR is hiring a
Who We Are
We’re Sandbox VR, the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Our mission is to bring people closer together through world-class immersive experiences. When guests step into one of our stores, our full-body motion tracking gear and Hollywood motion capture cameras make them the stars of their own movies. Groups freely roam our large-open “holodecks” together, relying on each other to succeed in social experiences. Whether it’s venturing into space, battling on the high seas, or surviving a zombie apocalypse, our experiences take our guests on a journey they won’t forget!
Since launching in 2017, we’ve become the location-based VR industry leader. As we continue to expand globally, there’s never been a better time to join the Sandbox VR team. We take pride in the relationships we are building within our communities by providing world-class experiences for our guests and our employees. Here, we value humility and have built a collaborative environment, ensuring that our guests, and our teammates all win collectively. If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love you to join us, as we build the future of entertainment.
What You'll Do
- Handle full set of accounts and oversee daily accounting operations
- Perform monthly and year-end closing processes, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts
- Revenue reconciliation
- Monitoring the intercompany recharges
- Review PO, inventory balance
- Work closely with team members to assist with the group month-end close
- Assist in month end closing and annual audit
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned
What We Are Looking For
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting
- At least 5 years accounting experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software, knowledge of Oracle NetSuite will be an advantage
- A good team player, Self-motivated with a good sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Proactive, attention to details, mature and good communication skill
Sandbox VR is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.