Posted Aug 3
realworld one is hiring a
Art Manager (m/f/d)
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Art Manager (m/f/d)
- Work with the production team and art leads to maintain scheduling, priorities, and task transparency for the Art Department to deliver projects on time
- Implement and improve processes and pipelines to increase the departments output and quality over time
- Foster a great team culture, including regular 1on1´s with team members, performance reviews and inspiring personal development within the various art teams
- Minimum 5+ years of industry experience working with creative teams within a studio or development setting. (Preferably in real-time production)
- Understanding of industry standard practices, tools, pipelines, workflows, technical budgeting, and challenges of real-time development
- Leadership experience in collaborating with artists, directors, and producers to identify time estimates, tasking, and tracking
- Organized, process driven and the ability to make decisions based on data and numbers
- Ability to communicate with team members about their personal needs and resolve team challenges
- Experience working with outsourcing studios
- Open to travel internationally
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English. German language skills would be a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodologies would be benifical
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as Hansefit, subsidized lunch, regular team events, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.