Magic Leap is hiring a
Associate, Embedded Software Engineer, Display
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real world problems. Working alongside industry experts, here you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. We know that successful change and progress are accelerated by diverse perspectives. As we shape our future, everyone's voice matters. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and, with our bold partners, make the impossible, possible.
This role is required to be onsite in either our HQ Plantation, FL or Austin, TX offices.
This position will work closely with our optical and electrical engineering teams on cutting edge displays, and be responsible for drivers, test suites, and more on various prototyping platforms. They'll work within the embedded software team to help write and review projector and display related drivers, including things like failure detection and recovery, or even helping author tools to display specific test patterns and modes to qualify things like display sharpness, color fidelity, and more.
- Experience in Embedded system development and software architecture
- Fluent in C programming
- Experience with I2C and SPI Interfaces
- Experience with the Linux Operating system helpful
- Familiarity with display interfaces and digital image encoding
- Experience with LCD, LCOS, DLP, OLED or other display technologies
- Understanding of common interfaces such as DisplayPort and/or HDMI
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical/computer engineering or similar field, MS preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.