Niantic is hiring a
Associate Product Marketing Manager II
Niantic is seeking an Associate Product Marketing Manager to work on Niantic games and to be a part of the go-to-market planning and execution. In this role you’ll handle marketing communications and planning for campaigns. The ideal candidate has an existing passion for Niantic products and is able to balance multiple responsibilities while meeting tight deadlines.
This person will work closely with various cross-functional teams to implement strategies and tactics aimed at growing the player base while keeping existing players informed and engaged. As this is a global product, this person will need to collaborate with teammates from around the world to ensure consistency and accuracy across all regions for marketing initiatives.
- Run Go-to-Market campaigns while handling all related marketing channels (Social Media, Direct Marketing, events, Paid UA etc.) to sustain and run a globally available live mobile game.
- Champion marketing processes in close coordination with internal cross-functional partners including Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Business Development/Partnerships, Operations/Customer Support, Marketing Communications, Community Management and Comms/Comms/Public Relations teams.
- Track and work towards key performance goals including: consumer awareness, user acquisition, DAU, MAU and user retention.
- Track and interpret product and marketing analytics; suggest improvements or revised marketing strategies, where relevant.
- Conduct return on investment analyses on marketing campaigns and apply takeaways to future programs.
- Craft and produce impactful experiences (including real-world events as well as digital promotions) for fans with core business objectives in mind.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Monday and Wednesday.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or Project Management, ideally for a live service product.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
- Knowledge and understanding of Niantic’s mission.
- Business level communication in Japanese.
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $87,000 - $102,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the careers page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015. Some of our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe. Our basketball universe has come to life, as we recently launched one of the most innovative sports games ever, in partnership with the NBA. NBA ALL-World is now live and playable globally! Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.