Magic Leap is hiring a
Associate, Software Engineer, Build & Release
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real world problems. Working alongside industry experts, here you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. We know that successful change and progress are accelerated by diverse perspectives. As we shape our future, everyone's voice matters. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and, with our bold partners, make the impossible, possible.
You will be part of a growing team paving the path forward for Magic Leap's build and release pipeline. With a focus on enterprise grade software delivery, you will help solve challenging problems providing the automation for integration and testing of hardware, firmware, OS and applications. This means providing a robust CI pipeline integrating components from various teams in addition to tools to improve developer experience.
- Participate in planning including requirements gathering and breakdowns to story/task level
- Write code which conforms to industry standard style guidelines, predominantly Bash and Python
- Troubleshoot build related issues across complex systems in a distributed environment
- Improve tools for monitoring and trending to proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks
- 2+ years of experience in software development with emphasis on developer and automation tools
- 2+ years of experience with high level languages (Python, Groovy)
- 2+ years of experience with shell scripting (Bash)
- Working knowledge of SCM (Git, Gerrit)
- Experience with common build frameworks a plus (Make, CMake, Maven)
- Experience with CI frameworks a plus (Jenkins)
- Experience with Linux and containerization a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud environments a plus (GCP, AWS)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- BA/BS in Computer Science or relevant field, considerable weight will be given to hands-on experience and prior accomplishments
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.