Quintar is hiring a
Augmented Reality (AR) Software Engineer - iOS SDK
Quintar is the world’s first fan technology platform company to enable live sports metaverse experiences, and to accelerate our expansion across multiple sports leagues, teams, and industries, we are growing our team of smart, compassionate, and fearless rockstars. We pioneer technology and tools for content creators who want to build an awe-inspiring multilayered world for everyone.
As an early-stage startup we are made up of a diversely seasoned team of engineers, product leaders, live production operations, and business development professionals who have tackled large-scale problems and delivered many industry first in live entertainment for mass audiences over the years. Come join our team and help us create the perfect blend of our physical and digital lives.
Quintar is seeking a Software Engineer to help design, develop and maintain SDKs for iOS that integrate into client apps to deliver compelling sports and entertainment AR experiences
What you’ll build at Quintar:
- Design, develop and support our iOS SDK.
- Work closely with backend computer vision engineers to bring AR features to production.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and QA to ensure code and technology meets our standards.
- Participate in code reviews and write unit tests.
- Follow best engineering practices such as writing clean, maintainable and reusable code with good design patterns and good documentation.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or a related technical field - or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of programming experience with Swift.
- Demonstrable experience building and maintaining SDKs for iOS.
- Experience with ARKit.
- Experience with Scenekit or RealityKit.
- Familiarity with computer graphics and 3D Math.
- Experience working with Git, Jenkins, JIRA.
- Self starter with a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Willing to jump in and take on responsibilities outside of your own.
- Love for sports.
- You have experience designing & developing applications independently, especially AR/VR apps.
Quintar is an equal opportunity employer, and we live our core values every day. We believe that a diverse set of backgrounds, abilities, beliefs, and experiences are critical to our success, and we are passionate about creating a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative environment for all employees. All are encouraged to apply as we continue to grow a smart, hard-working, and diverse team that loves working together
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.