Quintar is hiring a
Augmented Reality Production Engineer - Contract
Quintar is the world’s first fan technology platform company to enable live sports metaverse experiences, and to accelerate our expansion across multiple sports leagues, teams, and industries, we are growing our team of smart, compassionate, and fearless rockstars. We pioneer technology and tools for content creators who want to build an awe-inspiring multilayered world for everyone.
As an early-stage startup we are made up of a diversely seasoned team of engineers, product leaders, live production operations, and business development professionals who have tackled large-scale problems and delivered many industry first in live entertainment for mass audiences over the years. Come join our team and help us create the perfect blend of our physical and digital lives.
Quintar is seeking a Production Engineer to help with AR production to deliver compelling sports and entertainment AR experiences. AR Production Engineer will play a key role in the development of Quintar Platform Tools. During a live production, a Production Engineer will be responsible for planning, configuring, validating and monitoring the Quintar’s Platform.
What you’ll do at Quintar:
- Provide live event set up and support for Quintar customers.
- Collaborate with Product Engineers, Product Managers and Operations Engineers to gather requirements for each AR Production.
- Plan, orchestrate, validate and monitor the platform for AR Productions.
- Improve operational processes to make them repeatable and reliable
- Debug production issues across services and collaborate with Engineering team to identify root cause
- Provide continuous feedback on the AR Production tools
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Love working with people to make cool things work. The hours can be long and start early in the morning, but the feeling of satisfaction at the end of the day is worth every minute.
- Working knowledge of Linux and MAC OS including remote connection management (ssh, screen, etc), package management (homebrew, pip, etc)
- Experience with Kubernetes, and AWS and/or Azure services (Virtual Machines, API Gateway, Serverless Functions, Cloud Storage, Container Registry, NoSQL database).
- Experience in networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP and distributed networks
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Advanced troubleshooting skills, must be an excellent troubleshooter in a complex and heterogeneous environment
- Experience with Slack, JIRA, Git, Google Docs
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Love for sports
Quintar is an equal opportunity employer, and we live our core values every day. We believe that a diverse set of backgrounds, abilities, beliefs, and experiences are critical to our success, and we are passionate about creating a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative environment for all employees. All are encouraged to apply as we continue to grow a smart, hard-working, and diverse team that loves working together
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.