Roblox is hiring a
Beauty & Retail Fashion Partnerships Account Manager
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
About the role:
Roblox is looking for a Beauty & Retail Fashion Partnerships, Account Manager to deliver services to our partners. You'll work with top brands across the beauty and retail fashion industries to develop a presence on Roblox and achieve sustained success on the platform. You will report to the Head of Operations & Account Management, partner closely with the Vertical Lead, and collaborate with large strategic brands from initiation to launch, driving partnership management and post-launch maintenance and retention.
This role is full-time and is located at our headquarters in San Mateo, California.
- Be a trusted advisor to our partners, offering guidance and best practices on how to launch and improve their presence on our platform. Your expertise will help partners maximize their reach, engagement, and influence using Roblox platform products.
- Be a subject matter expert for navigating policy and coordination with other teams (including Product teams). Your in-depth understanding of our platform's policies, features, and technical requirements will allow you to provide valuable insights and ensure compliance for our partners.
- Have a deep understanding of the beauty and retail fashion landscape, including industry trends, consumer preferences, and emerging brands; be responsible for staying up-to-date with the latest beauty and retail fashion trends, researching industry developments, and analyzing market data to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ever-evolving landscape.
- Inspire creativity and product adoption by collaborating with the Vertical Lead to explore and use our products to enhance partner's offerings. Look for opportunities for your partners to create and be first movers in their industries.
- Help partners create unique and engaging experiences for their audiences.
- Work with multiple teams, including Marketing, Communications, Developer Relations, Product, Moderation, Media, Insights, and Policy / Legal, to support partnership launches and ensure agreement on execution of partnership programs.
- Contribute to the broader Partnerships team by assisting with organizational elements, such as streamlining processes, pipeline management, and creating internal communication documents.
- Work with the Insights team to analyze partnership metrics, extract relevant insights, and identify optimization opportunities with a data-driven approach.
- Keep up with the latest trends across tech, social media, gaming, and stay ahead of industry developments and identify opportunities to apply them to our partners' strategies. Your learning will contribute to the success of our partnerships.
- Manage projects to ensure successful execution within defined timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience of 6+ years).
- Experience working for/with beauty and/or retail fashion brands or stakeholders in a partnerships or marketing capacity; and/or experience working in media/marketing agencies in a partner-facing role for either the beauty or retail fashion industries.
- Proven experience as a Partner Manager, Account Manager, or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of the gaming, social media, and metaverse industries and their digital landscapes.
- The ability to tailor messages to different audiences and communicating them effectively
- Proficiency in navigating policy and coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic guidance and best practices to partners.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with data and using it to drive decision-making.
- The ability to be autonomous and work as part of a team.
- Keen interest in using innovative products for driving partner innovation and success
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.