Posted Nov 17
Transfr is hiring a
Business Intelligence Analyst
New York, NY
TRANSFR is on a mission to create alternative pathways to career success. Our hands-on simulation-based training provides people with the skills they need to enter or reenter the workforce, enabling them to have a better quality of life. Our technology gives immersive training that the user absorbs much more readily than video tutorials, slide presentations, and other training methods.
We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today.
This is an exciting time! Demand for VR skills-based training has never been higher. Our startup is in hyper growth mode, scaling in all directions, and on target to triple in size over the next few months.
We are looking for people that possess a true love for learning and have a burning desire to contribute to outcomes that change the world. If that sounds like you. Join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success.
In this multidimensional role you will make an immediate impact by directly contributing to achieving our company’s aggressive growth goals. Reporting directly to the VP of Data Insights and Business Intelligence, the Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for data analysis, reporting, systems support, and implementation.
Our ideal candidate is data-oriented, analytical, and an independent problem solver and possesses a high degree of accountability while working cohesively with a team in a fast-paced super charged ever evolving startup environment.
- Communicate effectively with department managers to accurately understand their data needs
- Manage large volumes of data and assist in retrieving and cleaning new data
- Work independently and with Excel, SQL, and Python in querying and transforming data
- Translate quantitative analyses and findings into accessible visuals for non-technical audiences, and provide a clear view into data interpretation
- Track data issues and satisfy ad hoc analysis requests in a timely fashion, while managing expectations
- Monitor and implement data integrity across our multiple backend data warehouses.
- Other responsibilities including system administration.
- 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Driven self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets is a must.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (DOMO, Tableau, Looker).
- Experience with enterprise CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot).
- Programming experience in Python, SQL (preferred).
- Proficient knowledge of statistical methods used for data analysis.
- Comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical resources.
- Able to work in a team environment across multiple functions and divisions.
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to juggle competing priorities.
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $80,000 and $100,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role is eligible for additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success. Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We know from experience and past hires that the best person for this role will likely not check every box listed here. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the qualifications described!
Learn more at transfrinc.com
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.