WIN Reality is hiring a
WIN Reality is a sports technology company that is revolutionizing the way baseball and softball players prepare for the game. Using virtual reality, we provide athletes and coaches with the most authentic and immersive training experience in the world. This commitment has allowed us to partner with athletes, coaches, and organizations at all levels of the game from Youth Leagues to premier College Baseball and Softball programs, and Major League Baseball organizations.
Our commitment to innovation has attracted significant attention, including a $45 million investment from Spectrum Equity, a firm that has consistently identified emerging industry leaders such as GrubHub, Ancestry.com, and GoodRx.
WIN Reality is a high-growth company looking for driven teammates to grow with it. Our culture reflects the characteristics that make sports special - comradery, shared success, and challenge. Our teams are united in their efforts towards pushing the limits of technology to give our players an edge. We offer a competitive total rewards package, a diverse and collaborative environment, and incredible opportunities for professional development.
Title: Creative Director
Location: Austin, TX
WIN Reality has an exciting opportunity for a Creative Director to join our growing Marketing Creative Team.
- As the Creative Director you’ll oversee the creative development and production of all creative assets to deliver engaging content that meets the marketing campaigns goals. Lead the creative team to produce high level creative experiences across digital campaigns, social, paid media, and marketing communications
- Strategic leader who will shape and build cross-channel marketing campaigns, presentations, design assets, and evolve our brand.
- Supervise the creative teams daily workflow, partner with the Project Manager and Marketing Manager to deliver project workloads, and monitoring deadlines and budgets.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on initiative requirements.
- Help Shape brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all creative outputs are brand appropriate and consistent with brand guidelines across the entire customer experience.
- Be a hands-on leader and contributor of a small team to deliver digital assets for the marketing team.
- Create a communication feedback loop to keep everyone aware of project successes and advancement throughout the duration of the projects.
- 8+ years in the creative industry with 3+ years experience at a senior level or above
- Significant experience and a mastery of all marketing channels including digital, social, paid media, and emerging technologies
- A solid understanding of design, brand, copy, and web best practice
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models involving paid social advertising and performance media
- Significant creative experience working in-house and in an agency environment on major brand’s in the Lifestyle, Fitness, and/or Sports domains.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Attention to detail amid aggressive deadlines
- Ability to lead projects, teams, and act as coach/mentor to others
- Experience working with external agencies and the ability to manage external teams to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields
- Proven ability to write and verbally articulate campaigns cross functionally.
Sports have a rich heritage of transcending traditional boundaries in pursuit of winning. Winning is why people of diverse specialties, beliefs, and backgrounds come together. That is why WIN Reality is committed to diversity. We are committed to fielding the best team possible which is why all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.