Posted Aug 10
Transfr is hiring a
Customer Success Manager (Arkansas)
LITTLE ROCK, AR
Transfr is on a mission to create alternative pathways to career success. Our hands-on simulation-based training provides people with the skills they need to enter or reenter the workforce, enabling them to have a better quality of life. Our technology gives immersive training that the user absorbs much more readily than video tutorials, slide presentations, and other training methods.
We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today.
This is an exciting time! Demand for VR skills-based training has never been higher. Our startup is in hyper growth mode, scaling in every direction. We are looking for people that possess a true love for learning and have a burning desire to contribute to outcomes that change the world.
Position Summary: Due to tremendous demand, we are expanding the team and are looking for an extraordinary Customer Success Manager to join the team!
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking to add a Customer Success Manager to our organization. The ideal individual will assist in the creation of a classroom to career pipeline, helping to understand our mix of customers and trained students, and to segment and target customer success activities. They will be focused on partnering with customers to ensure the increased skills obtained through Transfr are leading to job placements. They will also lead the renewal and expansion efforts for our customer portfolio. The Customer Success Manager will report to the Manager, Customer Success.
**This position is full-time remote position. Candidate must be located in Arkansas.**
- Develop the classroom to career pipeline through relationships with Transfr partners.
- Identify the key outcomes for our customers, primarily the impact to job attainment and/or educational placement.
- Create QBR and annual reports that demonstrate the value creation unique for each customer.
- Deliver on 90%+ annual subscription renewals, maximizing clients' success with our products and attainment of clients' desired outcomes.
- Manage customer relationships and become a trusted advisor for the customer.
- Improve on business metrics to measure Transfr's impact, NPS, training likability, and other metrics to provide Transfr with insight into the health of its customers relationships.
- Monitor and remediate customer accounts that do not meet Transfr’s standard for health to ensure that customers are always satisfied with Transfr.
- Become knowledgeable of Transfr’s solutions and service offerings, including implementation methodologies and advanced service offerings.
- Establish and drive client and internal relationships and communication.
- Expand Transfr's footprint in current customer accounts by driving product utilization and expansion opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction with the Transfr product by anticipating customer needs, understanding the overall vision of their company, and helping stakeholders achieve success through the Transfr platform.
- Maintain documentation on all aspects of customer accounts.
- Strong prioritization and organizational abilities to manage all aspects of a $1M+/- book of business.
- Exceptional personal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers.
- Technically adaptive, ability to learn new solutions, features/functionality, and communicate those in a value-added way to customers.
- Continuous learning mindset and detail-oriented approach to the Transfr mission to create jobs.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives; self-motivated and driven by results.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, guide strategic planning sessions, facilitate client training, and lead proactive check-ins and business reviews, and renewal discussions.
- Excellent presentation, and negotiation skills.
- At least 4 years of experience in customer success, educational sales, or client relationship management in EdTech.
- Experience with SAAS renewals.
- Based in or close to Arkansas for easy travel to clients.
- 30% travel required.
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $80,000 and $100,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success.
Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
Learn more at transfrinc.com
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.