Roblox is hiring a
Developer Community Content Manager
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a content manager for Developer Advocacy, you will become the bridge between developers, creators, and Roblox and be a driving force for how we connect, inform, and engage our community! You'll work cross-functional with various internal teams to define how we share important information with our growing community of global creators. You will report to the Developer Communications Manager.
- Keep our creators informed with platform news and product releases.
- Help with other creator communication efforts such as crisis communication, developer program announcements, and community events.
- Translate complex technical language and concepts into understandable content for developers.
- Maintain the product launch calendar and our internal Ticketing system (Wrike/JIRA).
- Look for opportunities to improve how we connect, inform, and engage Roblox creators.
- Be the voice of our community to our partners in Product, Marketing, Engineering and others.
- Collect and analyze community sentiment surrounding key product releases.
- Experienced - 2+ years working in Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations. Focus on games, tech, or entertainment is a plus.
- Well-written - Proficient in both technical and creative writing styles. (HTML/Markdown knowledge not required but good to have).
- Analytical - You love digging into topics and have a keen eye for the little details.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Creativity - Do you have a creative mindset, and think of new ways to communicate with your audience?
- Empathetic - You value understanding other points of view.
- Passionate - You are full of positive energy and love for the communities you work with.
- Collaborative - Understand that the best way to build something great is to coordinate the work of many people.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.