Magic Leap is hiring a
Director, Channel Partnerships
Magic Leap is seeking a highly experienced Global Channel Partner Director to serve as the primary point of contact to support our growing business. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with our partners to launch Magic Leap products, partner solutions and drive sell-through performance with our channel partners.
The ideal candidate will be able to build relationships rapidly, capture business, technical and operational requirements, and effectively communicate, collaborate, and measure business success with our channel partners.
- Continue to develop and lead the Commercial partnerships in order to scale the customer acquisition, implementation, and customer success of Magic Leap products and the ecosystem
- Negotiate, enable, and on-board key distributors, system integrators, resellers, and channel partners to bring the best of Magic Leap products experience to our customers
- Drive quarterly business plans with partners and own the day-to-day execution via a direct and active relationship with partners
- Complete ownership of Magic Leap strategy for the region and sales delivery via partner-led go-to-market activities and channel-sales plays, e.g. account-based marketing, events, campaigns
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and run quarterly business reviews with regional & global partner executive teams
- Demonstrates progressive sales experience in managing channel programs and relationships
- Effectively localize global and regional strategies & programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Magic Leap including product, business development, developers relations, legal, marketing, and PR
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in business development or partnerships at a major technology hardware vendor in the B2B segment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field
- Experience driving early-stage product adoption, leveraging ecosystems, channels, and strategies of scale
- Experience tracking and presenting sales performance and pipeline data using relevant CRM software tools
- Experience with solution selling, including negotiation of commercial pricing, service bundling, and promotions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with VR/AR/XR products and commercial use cases
- Master’s Degree or relevant work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.