Roblox is hiring a
Director of Infrastructure Security
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Director of Infrastructure Security, you'll build and lead our Infrastructure Security organization. The infrastructure security team is responsible for proactive hardening of Roblox large-scale infrastructure that supports more than 50 million daily active users. This team is composed of several important teams including Network Security, Cloud Security, and Infrastructure Security.
You will be part of the Information Security team, reporting to the Director of Product and Application security. You'll work closely with all teams within InfoSec, and partner with teams across all of our infrastructure group.
This role is based in our San Mateo HQ.
- Build the vision and strategy for the security of Roblox's infrastructure
- Grow the team by hiring talented engineers
- Lead a world class team of security and security software engineers
- Support and grow members of the team
- Drive broad cross functional projects to improve security
- Build strong relationships with the other teams in the Security organization, and across the company
- Be part of the security leadership team and help shape the direction and priorities of the security organization
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience as an individual contributor
- 4+ years of experience in people management
- Proficiency in at least one of the following security domains: Network security, Cloud Security, Micro-service and container security.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.