Samsung Research America is hiring a
Engineering Leader, Immersive Experience
Are you passionate about transforming bleeding-edge technologies into services that will impact millions in our daily lives? At Mobile Platform Solutions (MPS), we are looking for passionate product managers to share their creative vision and to build applications and services for Samsung's array of devices spanning mobile phones, Windows PC, speakers, wearables, etc. In this position, you will join a collaborative team of world-class researchers, designers and engineers in the field of AI/ML, IAM & IOT technologies, with an emphasis on building out enterprise mobility solutions to keep corporate devices under IT control.
Come join the Samsung MPS team and be a leader in bringing futuristic services to life!
Samsung MPS lab is seeking a visionary leader to join us as an Engineering Leader, leading the development of platform software for augmented reality (AR). The Engineering Leader will define and pioneer the future of AR including engaging AR experiences and developing and building an AR SW platform that empowers Samsung to deliver rich immersive experiences to consumers. This leader will succeed through collaboration and shared strategies across HQ Product strategy teams and Engineering teams
- Lead multiple teams to create new augmented reality experiences, and help advance technology and research roadmaps
- Provide deep technical leadership for all AR hardware and software products
- Work cross-functionally with technology development teams and business teams to get hardware and software products developed and shipped
- Collaborate with AR leadership to define future products and product enhancements
- Build, manage, mentor, inspire and retain software engineering teams
- Grow the organization and ensure that the right culture, processes, and technology investments are in place for future product launches
- Ph.D. in Computer Science / MS or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 15+ years of relevant experience in advanced technology management as a software leader building teams and leading organizations through product delivery and commercialization on time and on budget
- Experience leading, mentoring, and inspiring a large consumer technology software organization
- Technical experience and understanding of how full-stack solutions fit together
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance, communicating insights and ideas across organizations
- Hands-on leader with experience going into the details for software architecture and design
- Leadership and familiarity of products with cross-functional technical components
- Understanding of product development processes and proven experience moving from strategy to execution, delivering results
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email email@example.com.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.