Samsung Research America is hiring a
Executive Admin, Bilingual Korean (Contract)
TITLE: Executive Assistant
POSITION TYPE: Contract
LOCATION: Mountain View, CA
We are looking for an Executive Admin, who is bilingual in English and Korean, to partner with the executive leadership and their team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with executive and administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from executive manager.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from executive manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage and organize executive's Outlook Calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Serve as the eyes and ears of the office, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Ensure optimal operation of office equipment, supplies, and inventories with preventive maintenance.
- Organize travel arrangements for executive managers.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Prepare and monitor invoices; Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Provide general support to visitors; greet and sign in visitors, guide them to the appropriate location and make them feel at home.
Required Experience and Education:
- Associate's Degree in finance, business administration, or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and conference systems
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce
- Bilingual (Korean) language
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a team-based or independent environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Limited supervision and the exercise of discretion
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.