Roblox is hiring a
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
- Organized and proficient in calendaring, communication and document management tools (G-Suite, Slack, or similar) with 5+ years experience in a support role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Driven and able to begin projects with limited information
- Use communication tools to manage projects against deadlines
- Experienced completing projects with limited resources and creative ways to complete tasks
- Professional, calm and collected in high-pressure situations while meeting deadlines
- Experienced and discrete when handling confidential information
- Passionate about technology and able to create and share new ideas
- Responsive to requests received and follows through on tasks
- Team-focused and willing to assist team members when needed
- Establish relationships throughout the organization and a reliable representative for the team
- Support multiple Leaders within a team
- Report to the Executive Business Partner of the team you will support.
- Manage complex calendars, work with executives to lead projects and manage team programs.
- Plan events and work with executives to coordinate team off-sites, virtual events and team building activities.
- Be a gatekeeper for executives and advocate for the needs of the group.
- Maintain department's communications, meeting notes, project plans, goals and group tasks.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements.
- Submit accurate expense reports.
- Draft and edit presentations and other meeting deliverables.
- Frequent written and verbal correspondence with high-end external facing clients.
- Be a contact for corporate visits of external clients.
- Collaborate with peers, colleagues and across teams to support company-wide projects and goals.
- Work a full-time, hybrid schedule at our San Mateo office.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.