Roblox is hiring a
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst, Revenue
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
Roblox is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst, Revenue to join our team. As an FP&A Analyst, you will report bookings performance data, maintaining revenue forecasting models, and conducting ad-hoc bookings-related analyses. You will report directly to the Finance Lead, Revenue.
- Support monthly financial cycles, including collaboration with Accounting and Tax teams at month-end and quarter-end
- Partner with the Finance Data team to promote process efficiency and automation using Analytics tools and data management skills
- Analyze revenue performance data weekly
- Collaborate with BizOps, Business Development, and Product teams to investigate trends and uncover data anomalies
- Maintain revenue forecasting models and provide recommendations for improvement
- Help prepare and communicate bookings-related metrics (financial results and insights) to senior leadership and other partners
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and financial modeling to support decisions and projects
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasting process
- At least 3+ years of experience in finance, consulting, or business operations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (can perform complex functions) and financial modeling
- Experience with Python, SQL, or other analytics software is a plus, but not required
- Analytical skills and ability to distill datasets into concise and meaningful insights
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects and priorities
- An eye for efficiency and gravitate towards automating manual processes
- Intense curiosity about understanding main reasons for a complex business with eagerness and motivation to improve the business
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.