Google is hiring a
Firmware Engineer, Bluetooth, Pixel Wireless Connectivity
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in Bluetooth software stack development with embedded systems.
- Experience with programming languages (e.g., C++ or C), and Linux or Linux device drivers.
- Experience with embedded Linux and device drivers.
- Experience in Android Bluetooth with Android Phone.
- Experience with Python/Shell script.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
About the job
In this role, you will be involved in Bluetooth software/firmware functionality and creating features on a series of Google Pixel products.
Making the world's information universally accessible and useful doesn't stop at the desktop. The Mobile team builds tools to get you the information you need no matter where you are. Android has become the world's most popular mobile ecosystem, powering billions of devices, from smartphones to tablets, watches to TVs and everything in between. Whether adding to the core Android experience, forging new markets for digital content, creating immersive and portable versions of our products or managing relationships with a global community of developers, the Mobile team is giving you Google on the go.
- Work with different Bluetooth chip vendors to integrate new Bluetooth feature and protocol on Google products.
- Develop and implement reliable Bluetooth features and algorithms on goal platforms.
- Design automated tuning and testing infrastructure to reduce manual effort.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.