WIN Reality is hiring a
FP&A Manager / Senior FP&A Analyst
WIN Reality is a sports technology company that is revolutionizing the way baseball and softball players prepare for the game. Using virtual reality, we provide athletes and coaches with the most authentic and immersive training experience in the world. This commitment has allowed us to partner with athletes, coaches, and organizations at all levels of the game from Youth Leagues to premier College Baseball and Softball programs, and Major League Baseball organizations.
Our commitment to innovation has attracted significant attention, including a $45 million investment from Spectrum Equity, a firm that has consistently identified emerging industry leaders such as GrubHub, Ancestry.com, and GoodRx.
WIN Reality is a high-growth company looking for driven teammates to grow with it. Our culture reflects the characteristics that make sports special - comradery, shared success, and challenge. Our teams are united in their efforts towards pushing the limits of technology to give our players an edge. We offer a competitive total rewards package, a diverse and collaborative environment, and incredible opportunities for professional development.
The FP&A Manager / Senior FP&A Analyst reports to the Director of Finance and is responsible for leading all aspects of financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting. The FP&A Lead will act as a key partner to the business in communicating financial and operating performance to senior management to aid critical decision-making activity and ensure the business’ performance is aligned with its financial and strategic goals. This is a high-visibility role within the business with opportunity for growth within the organization, with a proven record of placement to higher roles both within and outside of Finance.
- Own and manage day-to-day FP&A activity
- Major stakeholder and driver of annual Budget, quarterly Forecast, and weekly Flash Forecast processes
- Analyze business performance against budget and strategic goals specifically on revenue, gross margin, EBITDA, and Cash Flow
- Prepare and present periodic financial reporting and supporting narrative for senior management
- Track, analyze, and understand complex financial information, including sales & cost analysis, price/mix/volume analysis, market analysis, inventory tracking, returns on investment, cash flow, and other business and operational KPIs
- Maintain & improve on existing financial models
- Identify opportunities within the team and business for process improvement
- Assist in certain aspects of monthly Financial Close, including but not limited to analysis & narrative, journal entries, and account reconciliations
- Perform ad hoc analysis relating to financial and operating metrics
Requirements (candidates must have)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or a related field
- Experience in NetSuite
- Strong Excel skills (model building, sumifs, sumproduct, index/match, offsets, pivot tables, nested “if” statements, chart formatting)
- 2 - 4 years of analyst experience in Finance, Accounting, Banking, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to distill and explain complex data simply and concisely
- Strong written communication skills using business/financial writing techniques
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects with various internal customers
Preferred (desired Candidates Ideally Have)
- Prior experience in a subscription business
- Thorough understanding of general accounting principles and financial statements
- Knowledge and experience using Domo / Tableau (or similar Business Intelligence software) including dashboard building, data gathering/cleaning, and best-practices
- Basic working knowledge and experience with SQL
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Self-starter, innate curiosity, and a problem-solving mentality
Sports have a rich heritage of transcending traditional boundaries in pursuit of winning. Winning is why people of diverse specialties, beliefs, and backgrounds come together. That is why WIN Reality is committed to diversity. We are committed to fielding the best team possible which is why all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.