Posted Sep 4
Transfr is hiring a
At Transfr, we use virtual reality to create alternative pathways to career success alongside education and workforce development leaders. We support our partners that need assistance with grant writing and navigating funding streams. We approach each proposal by putting the future of the students, job seekers and communities to be served first. We support partners and programs that seek to close the opportunity gap, provide clear pathways to upward career mobility, and place people in jobs with sustainable wages and benefits.
In the role of a Grants Manager at Transfr, you will assist our workforce development, education and nonprofit partners with securing grant funding to bring exemplary programs to life. As a result, the work that you do will have a positive, measurable impact on both individuals and communities.
The ideal candidate for this position is collaborative, curious, creative, compassionate, and accountable. This role requires a willingness to learn daily, a knack for developing organizational processes, the ability to receive and improve upon feedback, and the desire to serve others.
Note: this role is fully remote with opportunities for travel to NYC and SLC offices.
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables:
- Manage the writing process through submission for at least 60 grant applications annually
- Provide expertise about regional and federal funding programs to teammates
- Responsible for pitching program models internally and externally that align with different funding models
- Responsible for assisting clients with determining program goals according to the funding source
- Responsible for working closely with Customer Success Team to ensure grant metrics are tracked, achieved and that the program is sustainable beyond the grant period
- Provide superior customer service to organizations looking to collaborate on grant and/or funding opportunities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5+ years minimum of relevant experience preferred
- Experience securing federal, state and private funding models for education and workforce development programs
- Candidates must possess the ability to communicate dense information in a compelling and succinct form
- Excellent research, organizational and communications skills with demonstrated ability to write clearly, factually and persuasively
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $85,000 and $95,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary, this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success.
Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
Learn more at transfrinc.com
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.