Posted Aug 3
Transfr is hiring a
GTM Project Manager
Transfr is on a mission to create alternative pathways to career success. Our hands-on simulation-based training provides people with the skills they need to enter or reenter the workforce, enabling them to have a better quality of life. Our technology gives immersive training that the user absorbs much more readily than video tutorials, slide presentations, and other training methods.
We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today.
This is an exciting time! Demand for VR skills-based training has never been higher. Our startup is in hyper growth mode, scaling in every direction. We are looking for people that possess a true love for learning and have a burning desire to contribute to outcomes that change the world.
The GTM Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and managing various projects and initiatives within the operations department of an organization. They oversee the implementation of operational strategies, process improvements, and organizational initiatives to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and quality. The GTM Project Manager collaborates with cross-functional teams, sets project goals, ensures project deliverables are met, and monitors progress throughout the project lifecycle.
Lastly, this role asks you to embody our 7 cultural values (radical responsibility, teamwork, creativity, win-win mindset, personal growth, empathy, and humility).
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including defining project scope, objectives, deliverables, and timelines. Identify project dependencies, risks, and mitigation strategies. Allocate necessary resources and create a project schedule.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, department heads, and team members to gather project requirements, align priorities, and ensure effective communication and coordination. Foster a collaborative environment to facilitate project success.
- Performance Tracking and Reporting: Track project progress against defined metrics. Prepare and present regular project status reports and Executive Summaries to stakeholders and senior management. Highlight achievements, challenges, and proposed solutions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the operations department. Recommend and implement enhancements to optimize operational efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Facilitate change management initiatives related to process improvements and organizational transformations. Ensure smooth adoption of changes by providing training, support, and communication to affected teams.
- 4-6 years of project management experience in the technology industry, edtech, or VR company
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in guiding teams through effective project management processes.
- Experience providing exemplary customer service under pressure
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard and fast deadlines
- Coordinate with all third-party vendors, briefing and managing them effectively so they are set up for success.
- Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with all team members and departments
- Develop a mastery of all company tools and processes, Monday.com, Trainual, Slack, Lucid, etc
- Naturally a GTM minded problem solver and a doer.
- Experience working remotely and with partners across multiple time zones.
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $80,000 and $100,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success. Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We know from experience and past hires that the best person for this role will likely not check every box listed here. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the qualifications described!
Learn more at transfrinc.com
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.