Posted Aug 25
realworld one is hiring a
Head of Implementation
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Head of Implementation
- Build, manage and train a team of Implementations Specialists
- Develop and execute an encompassing implementation strategy during the project definition and initial sales stages of our customer projects
- Ensure a smooth and timely project implementation to the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Monitor the sucess of the impelmentation strategy through use of suitable KPIs and metrics
- Work with the Leadership team as well as other internal stakeholders to improve workflows and create best practices
- Five or more years of experience in customer onboarding, project implementation or customer-facing project management, ideally in SaaS, management consulting or the digital field
- Ability to build up processes and structures for a soon-to-be established implementation team
- Positive, solution oriented mindset with a clear focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Great communicator to both internal as well as external stakeholders
- Highly motivated “self-starter” personality
- Full fluency in English is required. Fluency in German is a big bonus.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.