Three Space Lab is hiring a
Head of Product Marketing
We are math and physics geeks with an artsy side (dance, drawing, music), and we welcome people of any gender, race, ethnicity, color, ability, class, religion, culture, or nationality. We believe that working with people who have diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds enhances our ideas, enriches our lives as individuals and as a team, and is invaluable for understanding how we can best have a positive impact.
Three Space Lab is an early-stage startup developing cutting-edge XR (extended reality) products for real estate, AEC, education, and beyond. Our products and vision emerge from a decade of research on learning and collaboration at the MIT Media Lab. Our team is focused on the transformative potential for XR to accelerate understanding of complex ideas and facilitate communication and decision-making in multi-disciplinary teams.
As we prepare up for the launch of our first product, we're seeking an experienced Head of Product Marketing to help define and lead our go-to-market strategy and establish our presence in the market. You’ll be working closely with our CEO and COO. As employee number one in our marketing organization, you will have the opportunity shape our GTM and product strategy, as well as the marketing team going forward.
We are a fully remote company based in the United States, with a diverse group of team members located in Boston, New York, San Antonio, and San Francisco/Oakland (among others!).
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer base and market segments to ensure our positioning, product messaging, and marketing programs are targeted and effective.
- Collaborate closely with our product development and engineering teams to translate market insights into features and product benefits into compelling marketing messages.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to understand industry trends and market dynamics, communicate these findings to the wider company and integrate them into marketing strategies.
- Define and manage end-to-end go-to-market strategy for our product launch, including positioning, value proposition communication, launch strategy, PR, and sales enablement.
- Equip our sales team with the necessary tools and training to successfully sell our XR solutions. This includes sales presentations, demo scripts, and potential use-cases.
- Develop and drive powerful, creative marketing campaigns across various channels to increase market awareness and generate leads.
- Collaborate in building process and organizational capacity to support the marketing function as our company grows
- In-person attendance at 1-2 company retreats each year, and occasional travel as needed for the role
- Proven experience (7+ years) in product marketing, ideally with a B2B technology startup.
- Experience with guiding market research projects
- Passion and curiosity for learning about new products, technologies, and industries - you are ready and willing to grapple with the technical details. If you already have professional acquaintance with real estate, property management, and/or XR (or other cutting-edge) technology sectors.)
- Demonstrated ability to devise effective marketing strategies and oversee end-to-end marketing programs.
- A bias toward action when it comes implementing and improving programs. You approach challenges with an open mind and are willing to experiment, learn, and iterate.
- Excellent storytelling, communication, and presentation skills. You have the ability to clearly describe complex concepts verbally or in writing, and have an eye for good copy and visual design.
- Experience hiring, coaching, and managing direct report(s)
- Experience with key software tools in the marketing stack (e.g., HubSpot, Google Analytics)
What We’ll Offer
- Our estimated base salary range for this position is $113,000-$169,000. The actual base salary for any offer will vary based on individual qualifications and market factors. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary for this role may be modified. In addition to salary, your compensation will include an equity package, reimbursement for health insurance costs, paid vacation time and sick leave, and retirement (401(k)) benefits.
At Three Space lab, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate and support it. Not only because it's the right thing to do, but because we draw on the differences in who we are, what we've experienced, and how we think to make Three Space Lab thrive. Three Space Lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.