Posted Aug 3
Inworld is hiring a
Head of Technical Program Management - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
In this role, you will help to shape the future of AI by managing projects that enable AI-driven characters in virtual worlds. As a Head of Technical Program Management at Inworld AI, you will lead and coordinate complex projects across multiple teams, resolving any ambiguities and establishing self-sustaining processes. The successful candidate has technical depth, thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and has the passion and abilities to learn new technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience working with software, game development, or AI engineering teams
• Proficiency in managing projects and building sustainable processes
• Proficiency in using software organization (e.g. GitHub), project management tools (e.g. Jira) is considered a plus
• Ability to manage ambiguity and shifting priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical background with a solid understanding of software development
• Understanding machine learning is considered a plus
• Knowledge of Python, SQL, and other languages and tools for analyses is considered a plus
• Background in conversational AI is highly appreciated
• Experience within top-tier consulting, working at the Engagement Manager level or equivalent, is considered a plus
• Partner with Product and Engineering leads to translate product roadmap into clear plans, requirements, timelines, and structured processes and then own the execution of the team against those plans
• Own project management for special projects and partner implementations
• Develop end-to-end project plans and drive the implementation and delivery
• Coordinate efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy the projects
• Clearly communicate goals, responsibilities, milestones, and desired outcomes to cross-functional teams
• Mitigate risks, foresee bottlenecks, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
• Help establish team performance and project execution metrics
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $180,000 - $270,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, level, and additional factors, including competencies, experience, and business needs. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.