Posted Nov 17
Transfr is hiring a
Health Sciences Sales Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Transfr is on a mission to create alternative pathways to career success. Our hands-on simulation-based training provides people with the skills they need to enter or reenter the workforce, enabling them to have a better quality of life. Our technology gives immersive training that the user absorbs much more readily than video tutorials, slide presentations, and other training methods.
We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today.
This is an exciting time! Demand for VR healthcare skills-based training has never been higher. Our startup is in hyper growth mode, scaling in every direction.
We are looking for people that possess a true love for learning and have a burning desire to contribute to outcomes that change the world.
Our ideal candidate is data-oriented, analytical, sales-minded, a great communicator, and a problem solver by nature who is passionate about the healthcare workforce and wants to work in a fast-paced super charged startup environment.
* This is a full-time position that offers a hybrid working model. Must be willing to travel to partner sites nationwide.
- Prospect, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities in new key healthcare accounts
- Independently manage healthcare accounts in a National territory
- Work with existing customers to identify and develop healthcare upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Works with grants team to identify funding opportunities for prospects and potential partners
- Track deal timelines to ensure we meet deal milestones and deadlines
- Build relationships with healthcare and workforce development organizations to understand market pain points
- Identify and attend priority healthcare workforce development events
- Create compelling proposals based on value propositions that align with customer needs.
- 5 or more years of clinical work experience in healthcare is preferred
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in healthcare-related field
- CHSE, healthcare sales and healthcare clinical education experience preferred
- Previous track record of achievement (KPIs/Quota)
- Understanding complex issues, translating strategies into actionable plans, and implementing in an organized manner
- Deep understanding of healthcare workforce pain points, roles, requirements, opportunities for workforce development
- Willing to travel (25-50%) to support pending partnerships
- Demonstrated success in understanding business and product requirements and incorporating into successful healthcare partnership models
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills with exceptional organizational skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with virtual reality, augmented reality is a plus.
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $90,000 and $110,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
At Transfr, we offer the unique opportunity to explore what you're capable of; to be a part of something BIG; to work alongside a talented team of incredible colleagues; to thrive in a culture of excellence that is rewarding, challenging and offers unlimited personal and professional growth.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success.
Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
Learn more at transfrinc.com
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.