Posted Aug 3
VRChat is hiring a
Human Resources Generalist
Join the VRChat Team!
VRChat offers a first-of-its-kind, game-changing platform that provides an endless collection of social VR experiences and gives the power of creation to its robust community. With over 250,000 worlds and growing, VRChat’s vision is to allow users to bring their imaginations to life and help shape the metaverse anywhere in the world on any device.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Human Resources Generalist to join the VRChat team. You will provide professional HR support to the organization with an employee-relations focus, ensuring legal and company compliance. You will work in partnership with the HR team to manage and support people initiatives, projects, and data management.
Job & Team Impact
Your efforts will contribute to a positive employee experience, fostering a supportive and inclusive work environment. By maintaining compliance with employment laws and regulations as well as creating and updating policies, you will provide a stable and fair framework for our team to thrive.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the administration of our Human Resources Information System and ensure accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Administer employee benefits programs, including enrollment, communication, and problem resolution
- Conduct regular HR audits to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices in HR
- Provide guidance to employees regarding company policies, procedures, and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and update HR policies and procedures to meet the evolving needs of the organization
- Assist the Sr. HR Generalist to develop and deliver employee training programs and other HR initiatives
- Foster positive employee relations by addressing and resolving employee concerns, conflicts, and grievances
- Support individual team members' career trajectories
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Five or more years of experience in an HR role with a strong understanding of HR principles and practices
- SHRM or PHR certifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of disciplines within the team
- Self-starter and independent employee that can successfully follow through on initiative without the assistance of others
- Highly organized and effectively able to demonstrate the ability to hit deliverable deadlines with high quality
- Experience with Canadian employment law
- Demonstrated interest in VR, online communities, or be a VRChat user and creator! Knowing how our platform and community works helps our team succeed
- Experience working in HR at a tech company and/or startup
- Experience working on a “live” app, shipping frequent updates and responding to user feedback
- Work from anywhere! VRChat is a 100% remote company
- Health Benefits
- 401K for US & RRSP for Canadian Employees
- Stock Options
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Unlimited/Flexible vacation time
- Paid parental leave benefits
VRChat is an equal-opportunity employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. VRChat fosters a diverse, creative, and collaborative environment where anyone can contribute to any of the ongoing projects or direction of the roadmap at any time. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an impact on a dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.