Roblox is hiring a
Influencer Marketing Coordinator (Part-Time Contract)
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As an Influencer Marketing Coordinator (part-time contract) at Roblox, you will provide essential support to the Influencer Marketing team, ensuring the smooth execution and organization of our main goals. You will be responsible for administrative tasks, coordination, and communication with influencers, helping the team maximize efforts in growing awareness and engagement. Being fluent in speaking and writing German is a requirement. This role reports to our Director, Influencer Marketing and is remote in the UK or Netherlands.
- Help organize influencer marketing efforts alongside the Influencer Marketing team
- Coordinate deliverables, and assets to ensure seamless execution
- Keep track of systems progress and update team members
- Facilitate outreach efforts, influencer onboarding, and contract management in collaboration with the team
- Handle daily relationship management with our German/French influencers
- Assist influencers in understanding and following Roblox's brand guidelines and marketing requirements (Example: FTC Guidelines)
- Collect and review influencer-generated content, ensuring it aligns with Roblox's community guidelines and values
- Help collect data and performance metrics from influencer campaigns with tools like Tubular
- Help prepare performance/event reports and provide insights to help evaluate success
- Manage administrative tasks such as handling the influencer inbox, scheduling meetings, organizing documents, and preparing presentations for the team
- Help maintain budgets, track expenses, and process payments related to influencer collaborations
- Cultivate positive relationships with influencers and content creators to foster lasting partnerships
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field
- Fluent in speaking and writing German is a must
- Demonstrated experience with influencer marketing and an interest in tech/gaming industry, particularly Roblox
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities to effectively engage with influencers and team members
- Proficiency in managing administrative tasks
- Familiarity with social media platforms and an understanding of influencer marketing trends
- Ability to collect and interpret data for reporting purposes
- Proficiency in using influencer management and tracking tools, spreadsheets, and project management software (example: Salesforce, Tubular)
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.