Samsung Research America is hiring a
IT Program Manager - Bilingual
The IT Infrastructure team manages the IT function for SRA. Our focuses are developing IT strategy, planning innovation, IT architecture management, IT investment analysis, governing IT operation, and IT administration.
We are looking for an IT Manager who's excited to help IT process innovation to improve SRA IT environment. Your primary responsibility will be to communicate with internal stakeholders and coordinate with IT operation team. You will need to partner with R&D labs, GA, legal department and IT operation teams to ensure their day to day runs smoothly and seamlessly. You will also manage IT architecture, and develop IT strategy partnering with IT engineers. You will also perform IT administration work which includes vendor quote review, overall investment review, corporate compliance audit response, submitting investment approval, and other works requested by manager.
- IT strategy, planning, design, and implementation for offices, labs, and other locations across the region
- Program management and oversight of regionally focused IT initiatives
- Working knowledges of Cisco network, PA networks, VMware, Aruba, Microsoft, SaaS applications management, ITSM applications, Service Now, Confluence, MAC, Linux, Windows OS.
- Working knowledge of cloud solutions, AWS, Azure, GCP, SolarWinds.
- Partner closely with IT Leadership peers who lead infrastructure, security, service desk, ITSM, monitoring, change control, end-user computing systems, and mobility, to deliver integrated solutions and services that provide premier operational performance
- Participation with the global team in workgroups and steering committees around the creation of standards and processes to enhance the efficiency of global IT operations, to include best practices, global technical standards, SLAs, escalation procedures, change control, and quality management
- Ensure that the availability and responsiveness of the enterprise infrastructure meets the goals and requirements of the region
- Responsible for benchmarking, analyzing, and making recommendations for performance and service improvements
- Creation of technology standards specific to international regions and integration of those standards into the larger company global standards
- Handle regional budgets and spend ensuring maximum value to cost ratio
- Lead regional vendor relationships and performance to service level agreement, and contracts
- Support of R&D activities as the need arises
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Business Fluent in Korean Language is required.
- 5+ years of IT engineering experience
- 5+ years of IT project management experience
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to think creatively, diagnose problems and co-create solutions with cross-functional partners
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative, and understanding of change management (across multiple organizations)
- Ability to work well through ambiguity, confidence in leading through adversity with a sharp focus on the eventual right outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a global organization is preferred
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.