Magic Leap is hiring a
Lead, Software Engineer, Graphics Performance
As a Lead, Software Engineer on the System Performance & Reliability team, you will be responsible for investigating graphics performance issues; optimizing system performance and power; involved in developing tools and methodologies; as well as consulted on to guide the next-gen of AR graphics architecture.
The System Performance and Reliability team plays a crucial role in defining the competitive position of existing products as well as guiding next-gen product roadmaps at Magic Leap. Each team member is empowered for ownership, autonomy and career growth with focus on making a meaningful impact in the AR/VR industry. Come take the leap with us!
- Develop trace analysis tools that help characterize workload performance
- Profile benchmarks and various system workloads to identify performance bottlenecks
- Triage and debug system performance issues
- Work effectively as an individual contributor in a multidisciplinary team
- Guide technical solutions across the entire graphics stack, from application to photons
- Collaborate with other teams to drive graphics architecture for next generation AR products
- Experience in system architecture, graphics pipeline architecture, or gaming engine development, or similar field
- Solid knowledge and experience in modern GPU architecture and rendering pipeline, performance analysis with emphasis on hardware and software components
- Past experience championing Agile methodologies within a large mature organization
- Strong software skills and proficiency in C/C++ and a scripting language such as Python
- Familiarity with Android OS, Framework and Applications on custom consumer hardware
- Knowledge and experience with GPU performance benchmarks and workloads
- Basic understanding of power/thermal management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a key attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with track record of collaborating with teams across geographies;
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 10+ years of experience; or MSc with 6+ years of industry experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.