Samsung Research America is hiring a
Manager II, Product Management (402205)
Title: Manager II, Product Management (402205)
Company: Samsung Research America (SRA)
Location: 665 Clyde Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043
**No immigration visa sponsorship is available for this position**
Lead ideation and creation of user stories for multiple conversational experiences. Assess the costs and benefits of new projects and justify funding on projects. Define and lead the ideation and creation of user stories for multiple conversational experience for Bixby’s next generation AI platform. Work across multiple industry domain areas simultaneously (e.g., local search, payments, messages, etc.). Involve engineers, designers and others to create a shared vision and clear goals for the product, including a well-defined product roadmap. Create and prioritize backlogs, working regularly with the team to refine and add detail where needed. Integrate insights from usability studies and other research to improve user experience and refine the product roadmap. Define metrics that will be used to inform product success and help drive user experience improvements. Work with the analytics team to ensure these are captured and reported effectively. Create trusting relationships with at all levels within the company by promoting a culture of collaboration and open communication. 10% domestic and international travel required.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree or a foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Technology and Management, a related field and two (2) years of post-baccalaureate experience in job offered or related IT/product management role.
- Requires two (2) years of experience in the following:
- (1) database/ analytics tool SQL;
- (2) scripting languages including Python, Perl, Java Script for building AI, services, and applications;
- (3) Data Science Algorithms & Techniques;
- (4) collaborating with engineering and evaluation teams to apply the right algorithms for given machine learning application / service;
- (5) Cloud services & technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP) to build cloud-based services and applications;
- (6) creating and ideation of user stories;
- (7) working with usability studies and user research to analyze and drive improvements for user experience
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.