Posted Aug 13
Street Smarts VR is hiring a
Manager of Customer Success
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Street Smarts VR is a veteran-owned, dual-use technology platform that's revolutionizing tactical training through virtual reality and improving public safety outcomes. By integrating software, hardware, and training data, SSVR's solution is transforming the VR training landscape.
Across four continents, 10,000 users across dozens of US military and police departments currently train with SSVR - and that's a tiny fraction of the 5 million first responders in the US who carry weapons and for whom training is not just a requirement but a moral imperative. SSVR is forecasting rapid growth over the coming years in both state and local law enforcement as well as all 4 branches of the US Military.
At Street Smarts VR, we understand that military and first responders consistently operate in high stress, high consequence environments. We’ve lived it. So by leveraging virtual reality and real-world data sources, we’ve built a fully immersive platform that conditions users to the real life stressors they will face in the field.
We’re looking for a talented and driven Manager of Customer Success to join our team. This is a leadership position, and the role will report directly to the Head of Customer Experience. You’ll be responsible for developing SSVR’s customer success strategy while also managing select customer accounts–this is a player / coach role. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers, ensuring their satisfaction, and promoting the continued adoption and use of our products. You will also have the opportunity to grow and manage a small Customer Success team as our customer base continues to expand.
What you can expect to work on:
- Customer Outcomes: Document, review, and maintain customer outcomes to ensure we drive continual value for our customers; help lead time-to-first-value strategies.
- Voice of the Customer: Oversee our customer feedback process to ensure we collect, analyze, and action feedback.
- Product Adoption: Monitor customer usage and adoption metrics, and proactively identify opportunities for engagement.
- Change Management: Help guide customers through the change management process of adopting virtual reality technology.
- Relationship Management: Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers, build strong relationships with key stakeholders, and develop references.
- Customer Health: Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans to help ensure customer satisfaction and drive renewal; create internal and external reports to track customer health and value attainment.
- User Community: Help launch and maintain a user community to drive thought leadership and customer connections.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales, and other customer facing teams to advocate for customer outcomes; help ensure a smooth handoff from pre- to post-sales activities.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 5 years of customer success experience at a software company.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading and managing people.
- Knowledge and execution of customer success methodologies and best practices.
- Experience working at a startup and serving in a player / coach capacity.
- Experience running a Voice of the Customer program and implementing various listening posts like surveys, focus groups, and feedback sessions; analytical experience preferred.
- Experience managing renewals.
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong empathy for customers.
- Ability to learn new software and hardware technologies to become an expert in our product offerings; serve as a product champion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to travel 25% to 50% of the time throughout different periods of the year.
- Bachelor's degree.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to help improve training for first responders and the communities they serve.
- High growth opportunity within a startup culture.
- Competitive salary & bonus.
- Multiple healthcare plans to choose from.
- Company-matched 401k program.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Fully remote or hybrid work environment, depending on your preference and proximity to one of our offices.
$105,000 - $130,000 a year
Street Smarts VR is open to interviewing candidates of varying levels of experience for this position.
Salary range offered: $105,000 (junior) - $130,000 (senior) based on years of professional experience, relevancy of experience, technical proficiency, and local labor market.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer
Street Smarts VR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.