Samsung Research America is hiring a
New Grad Software QA Engineer, Security (CONTRACT POSITION)
Lab Summary: The Development QA(DQA) lab in Mountain View has a dual role that is first to research new automation tools as well as take current tools and refine them to our needs. Second, act as a centralized QA group to provide quality assessment by creating comprehensive E2E test strategy and leveraging software/hardware/robotic etc., automation solutions for all products and services developed.
This duality provides a unique opportunity to explore new concepts in different technologies and perform original research in quality domain.
More details about the project: Samsung Knox
- Understand the business requirements, diving deep into design/architecture, create & execute test cases covering E2E scenarios.
- Create/maintain, new/existing test automation framework covering 100% sanity & regression cases.
- Co-ordinate with program management, Developers and QA leads.
- Stays up-to-date on current tools, technologies and vulnerabilities to incorporate into testing practices.
- MS in Cyber Security or Security relevant disciplines.
- Experience testing Cyber Security practices and concepts.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Information Security practices on malware, attack vectors and methods to protect against threats.
- Extensive Knowledge in Java or Python.
- Interest in accepting challenging and complex projects.
- Ability to work in a team and take input from other members in coordinating work.
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email email@example.com.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.