Roblox is hiring a
Operations Analyst, Customer Service
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
The Trust and Safety Operations team is focused (ok, maybe obsessed) with scaling Roblox's Operations organization and transforming our customer experience through our multi-year vision and strategy execution.
You will be reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Service. The Customer Service team resolves customer inquiries from across the globe. This position is critical to understanding and reporting on the operational performance of the organization. You will help the Senior Director to identify opportunities to improve operations and engage with the Data Science teams to launch and track experiments to enhance overall operations.
- Partner with Data Science teams to roll out operational KPIs
- Identify and flag data gaps and work with Data Science teams to close any gaps and lead data strategies cross-functionally
- Report on Customer Service operations performance
- Build, maintain, analyze, and present operational reports for senior level management
- Gather information to drive data-driven decisions by observing workflows, researching internal company documentation, working cross-functionally with other data teams, conducting employee interviews, etc.
- Determine appropriate methods to analyze operations, relevant information, and data
- Identify operational improvement opportunities by analyzing data and trends and build a business case to support it
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure they have sufficient data access to effectively manage operations
- Stay updated on industry and market trends that involve data-driven decision-making.
- Develop new processes and procedures to enhance operations
- Work with managers and employees to implement data process changes
- Determine the effectiveness of new processes, tools, and policies
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, prefer MBA or MS
- 5+ years as an analyst in a professional setting
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams, specifically with Data Science teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of advanced SQL, including common table expressions and complex joins
- Experience using data to lead decision-making
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Python and/or R a plus
- Experience with designing and running experiments for decision making is a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Consulting and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.