Roblox is hiring a
Operations Partner, CEO Office
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
Roblox is looking for an experienced operator to join the CEO Office, which is the team responsible for optimizing the efficiency of Roblox's founder and CEO. The vision for this team is to provide world class execution and support in order to inspire innovation and drive efficiency.
In this newly created role, you'll focus on driving efficiency improvements by optimizing how we prioritize, workflows, tooling, approvals, tracking and overall execution. Also, you'll own and run several pieces of the team's operations. You'll work with other members of the team that are focused on administrative support, and many leaders across the organization. You will report to the Chief of Staff, CEO Office.
The Operations Manager role requires a detail oriented person that has experience with execution and operational improvement.
This is a small, impactful team that works quickly and flexibly with changing priorities. While this role will have clear responsibilities as outlined below, being a team player that's willing to get involved in whatever it takes is necessary . This team is also collaborative, so it's important that you are proficient working in this type of environment as an articulate team member.
- Oversee and own improvement of all CEO Office operations
- Identify areas of inefficiency and design and implement improvements
- Apply a structured approach by using data (e.g. time analysis)
- Automate and increase reliability of workflows by reviewing processes, and proposing improvements
- Keep the team on course by tracking and delegating action items from meetings
- Work with the administrative support team to manage facilities, office and meeting logistics
- Get involved in multiple tasks/areas that fall outside of this direct remit, which is common in this team
- Bachelors degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in operational or support roles where you owned and implemented in multiple operational areas, with numerous examples of process improvements
- Experience working in an environment with overlapping deadlines and shifting priorities
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of projects
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in an environment of growth
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highest level of ability to manage confidential information
- Expert google apps experience, including building decks, spreadsheets
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.