Roblox is hiring a
(Part-Time Contract) Developer Engagement Representative - Netherlands (German)
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
About the role:
The Developer Relations team at Roblox is looking for new team members for our ever-growing International Developer Engagement Team. We're looking for someone who is passionate about Roblox and growing the local creator community in their region.
This is a 6-month part-time contract position.
- Develop an understanding of Roblox moderation rules and guidelines
- Prospect to build a pipeline of partnerships with the developer community
- Follow our team's processes, and aspire to create new ones
- Celebrate and engage with upcoming and current international developers on the platform
- Great understanding of Roblox and the Roblox community
- Good standing regarding Roblox moderation history
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and one of the applied languages
- Believe that helping the community is crucial to the success of the company
- Motivated to help empower and encourage our developer community
- Team-focused, and experienced in cross-team collaboration
- Knowledgeable, with an understanding of community processes, methodologies and best practices
- Fluent in both English and German
- Physically located in the Netherlands
- Benefits below are only applicable for full-time positions that are based in the U.S.A.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.