Roblox is hiring a
Partner Program Manager, Developer
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Partner Program Manager, you will support relationships with key developer community leaders who work with brands looking to scale brand presence and innovation and immersive ads on the Roblox platform. Success will not be determined by number of partners or revenue alone, but in your ability to understand, advocate for and protect Roblox's unique value proposition to brands. You should have a solid understanding of best practices and communication preferences within developer communities, and proven experience working with developers and brands. Candidates for this position are natural leaders, self-assured team players who are strategic and creative thinkers. This is a fast-paced, partner facing role that requires industry expertise and ability for leading creatively developed partnerships.
This role is full-time and located at our headquarters in San Mateo, California on a hybrid model (Tuesday - Thursday in-office)
- Manage existing relationships and be able to source, vet and onboard new partners
- Build trust in our developer community as you lead a collaborative partner planning process ensuring buy-in on shared partner and program objectives
- Conduct business reviews and audits and utilize the metrics derived from these evaluations to facilitate transformative actions
- Gather, centralize, and analyze insights from Roblox Partners in order to shape and propel our Product roadmap
- Work with AdOps, Product and Developer Relations on predicting inventory constraints in consideration of agency partners' needs
- Collaborate with cross functional teams; be a partner advocate when implementing operational and strategic endeavors
- Consult and help lead the education of immersive ads to partners and developers on product solutions and best practices
- Demonstrates exceptional problem-solving skills in challenging situations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years (ideally 8+ years) of relevant experience driving operational rigor and developer and / or brand relationships at a platform or publisher
- Experience working with cross functional and leadership teams both internally and externally
- Understanding of product GTMs and best practices within developer communities
- Knowledge of self-serve platforms, auction dynamics, and biddable forms of ad buying
- Comfortable working across many teams with the ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledgeable about the Roblox platform, games, experiences, community-driven content generation, and social networks
- A great communicator and presenterPersistent, collaborative, and open to tackling challenges in new, unproven ways
- Proficient in storytelling and able to translate industry insights and product
- Able to identify partners who will bring the most strategic value to the company, not just the most revenue
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.