Roblox is hiring a
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
The People Science & Analytics team at Roblox supports our People, Places, & Systems group in all areas of applied statistics, data science for internal operations. Our team works to deliver a wide range of insights and solutions for Roblox, from developing industry-leading hiring assessments, to conducting job analysis and qualitative research, to architecting data analytics systems and tools. In this role you will join a world-class group of learning and data scientists who are focused on collecting and using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decisions and to design and support Roblox's approach to leadership, people development, and organizational design and culture.
- Work with a diverse team of scientists, software engineers, game designers, and teams to implement science-based and data-driven solutions across the entire range of recruiting and human resources challenges.
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) throughout the organization in defining, developing, and enhancing programs that identify and develop employee skills.
- Contribute to the design and development of assessments using test principles to evaluate and enhance talent acquisition and development processes.
- Support the development, administration, and analysis of surveys to gather valuable insights into employee experiences, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Design and build research studies that use modern research methods to evaluate the effectiveness of workplace programs.
- Communicate the results of complex data analyzes to team members, providing data-driven insights that inform company efforts, policies, and decisions.
- PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Learning Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of industry experience in applied research.
- Expertise across a wide range of industrial-organizational disciplines, with experience in their effective application to enhance organizational performance, talent management, and employee development.
- Experience developing tools to evaluate individual differences and content knowledge.
- A background in the application of psychology principles to problems faced by organizations and adult learners.
- Curiosity to learn new techniques and tools to improve the organization.
- A passion for using data to help make informed decisions and drive strategy.
- Proven track record working with and supporting non-technical cross-functional partners.
- Strong communicator capable of presenting analysis in a compelling way, engaging stakeholders in meaningful dialogue about the findings, and effectively explaining complex ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.