Roblox is hiring a
Principal Corporate Security Engineer
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As a Principal Corporate Security Engineer, you will shape and implement our Corporate Security Strategy. You will create policies, build automation scripts, and configure Roblox’s Corporate systems to ensure consistent and secure usage. You will heavily collaborate with the Corporate Engineering team to set a unified strategy and then execute against this vision. You will be a founding member of the Corporate Security team at Roblox, and you'll have a big impact on how we secure the metaverse.
- 5+ years: of relevant professional experience as a Corporate Security generalist, where you’ve owned and implemented security controls at scale in a complex, global environment
- Experience writing and maintaining: scripts in at least one language such as Python, Go, Powershell, Bash, or SQL.
- Deep understanding: of Corporate Systems security, security best practices, and the end-to-end impact of changes. Expertise in ZeroTrust , Network Security, Identity, GSuite, Okta, and/ or Active Directory.
- Familiarity with: Identify and Access Management, Authentication & Authorization, Mobile Device Management, Endpoint management, Insider Threat, and corporate systems configuration.
- Understanding of: Security concepts, scripting languages, automation,security tradeoffs, prioritization that balances risk and business needs, how to influence/ collaborate with key stakeholders in a complex environment, and, generally, the corporate security space.
- You will be part of the Infrastructure Security team, reporting to the Manager of Corporate Security Engineering.
- You will work closely with other people in the Infosec team as well as cross functionally with Engineering teams across the company.
- Shape and implement our Corporate Security Strategy.
- Create policies, build automation scripts, and configure Roblox’s Corporate systems to ensure consistent and secure usage.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Engineering team to set a unified strategy and then execute against this vision.
- Collaborative: You excel at collaborating and influencing others on your direct team and across cross-functional teams. You help our partners prioritize our biggest risks, explain why, and empower them to make better risk-based decisions autonomously.
- Thoughtful of build vs. buy decisions: You know how to make decisions and explain your logic when building vs. buying tools.
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You can gather data and make informed decisions when there is no clear answer.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.