Roblox is hiring a
Principal Identity Governance Specialist
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As our Principal Identity Governance Specialist, you will be instrumental in guiding the implementation of Identity Governance for our workforce, including employees and contractors. You will play a pivotal role in improving our internal security posture and streamlining access for our teams.
- Help us solve unique identity governance challenges at scale, ensuring a secure, efficient, and user-friendly environment for our employees and contractors.
- Lead the design, implementation, and maintenance of identity governance services within our internal infrastructure ecosystem.
- Shape the team vision, define the roadmap for internal identity governance, and lead its execution. You design it, you run it.
- Build strong relationships with other teams in the Security organization, as well as across the company, including Engineering and Product teams.
- Help grow the team by mentoring existing members and supporting our ongoing recruitment efforts.
- Strong understanding and experience with Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), including identity lifecycle management, access certifications, and Segregation of Duties (SoD).
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience in implementing and managing identity governance systems.
- Experience with mentoring team members and leading the execution of identity governance strategies.
- Experience with identity governance for both users and workloads.
- Experience with popular IGA tools (e.g., SailPoint, Okta IGA, Saviynt).
- Familiarity with role-based access control (RBAC), attribute-based access control (ABAC), and risk-based access control.
- A thought leader in Identity Governance: You have a deep understanding of internal identity governance and are adept at developing strategies tailored to employees and contractors.
- Team-focused: You enjoy working collaboratively and understand the importance of a collective approach in driving robust security measures.
- Security-minded: You are passionate about cybersecurity, appreciating the critical role of identity governance in maintaining a secure digital workplace.
Join us and play a crucial role in shaping the future of our internal digital ecosystem while solving unique challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.