Roblox is hiring a
Principal Product Manager - International
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
At Roblox, we are extending this experience to people across the world, including markets like Japan, Korea, SEA, Europe, LATAM, and China through Luobu (Roblox China), our joint venture with Tencent Holdings Limited.
As a Principal Product Manager, you'll work with product teams across Roblox to land International Product strategy and lead goals across our player and developer suite of products. You will also need to build customer empathy with users across all non-English speaking markets and serve as their advocate to define and prioritize what is important.
This is a full-time position based in San Mateo (Roblox HQ) with travel opportunities and requires to be at HQ three days every week. This individual contributor role will report to a PM Director.
- Research and better understand worldwide user pain points and product gaps, formulate product recommendations and inform the organization towards finding suitable solutions for users around the world.
- Summarize historical, qual/quant research and external operational data (e.g. regulatory, competitor, economic, cost drivers) to find the right product strategy and requirements for Roblox in different markets.
- Develop the thoughtfulness to use metrics and partner with data scientists to use data to improve both product and performance.
- Distill business and compliance requirements into scalable global product needs.
- Understand and stay on top of product strategy across different Roblox groups to best promote alignment and identify win-wins to incorporate International product needs into their roadmaps.
- Manage cross team dependencies, resolve blockers, and lead a broad set of product plans to ensure overall program delivery.
- Work with a multicultural team, across companies and time zones.
- 7+ years of experience in product development, building and scaling products to different markets, cultures and demographics across the world.
- Consumer IT products or services experience, with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience growing international consumer user base or improving performance of international markets.
- Experience working across cross-geo and multicultural teams to land a strategy and to work on a common goal.
- Knowledge of additional languages and Six Sigma certified is a plus.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.