Roblox is hiring a
Principal Qualitative Risk Analyst
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
About the role:
As a Principal Qualitative Risk Analyst, you will be part of the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team, reporting to the Manager of GRC. You'll work closely with other people in the Information Security (Infosec) team as well as cross-functionally with Engineering teams across the company.
- Shape and implement our end-to-end Risk Management process.
- Partner with the broader InfoSec, GRC, and the Engineering Organization to define and implement an industry leading risk management process.
- Design tools and automation along the way to drive Compliance by Design.
- Be a founding member of the GRC team at Roblox, and you'll have a big impact on how we secure the metaverse.
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in Security Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Experience working with software engineers to build cybersecurity and technology risks.
- Deep understanding of risk assessment methodologies, qualitative risk analysis, the risk management and governance lifecycle, and risk metrics/ reporting for cybersecurity. Ability to assess risk yourself and teach others to do so.
- Information security risk management program implementation experience.
- Familiarity with a broad range of system architectures and associated security risks.
- Understanding of security concepts and a broad range of security risks and controls.
- Previous experience in software engineering, data analysis, and/or quantitative risk assessment is a plus.
- Collaborative: You love working with your direct team and cross-functional partners.
- Quantitative: You love to wrap data around problems to make data driven decisions.
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You can gather data and make informed decisions when there is no clear answer.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.