Samsung Research America is hiring a
Product Designer, UX
At North America Bixby Lab, we build core technologies and systems powering Bixby, a next-generation virtual personal assistant, brought to you by the team that created Siri. Bixby provides a truly open platform that lets any developer extend its knowledge and capabilities.
We are seeking a talented and creative UX Conversation Designer to join our Bixby Design team. This individual will play a crucial role in developing intuitive and engaging voice and conversational experiences for our Bixby users worldwide.
The North American Bixby Labs Design team works across all Samsung devices and ecosystem services making this an exciting role to create products that will enhance the lives of millions of people.
We work all the way from vision setting to deploying design systems with the most technically advanced software.
This role will be to bring new concepts to life through visual interactive prototypes, visual design of new voice experiences and design UX flows of both the core system of Bixby and the experiences that it enables.
- Design and iterate on conversational interactions, taking into account user needs and technical constraints.
- Create vision prototypes using interactive UX tools.
- Develop flows, and sample interactions for Bixby.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Product Management, and User.
- Research to ensure a user-centric design approach.
- Evaluate conversational UX through data and user feedback, identifying areas for improvement.
- Participate in usability testing, helping to translate observations into actionable design improvements.
- Bachelor of Science/Master's in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 6+ years of experience in conversational design, interaction design, or a related field.
- Proven track record of delivering products to market.
- Proven experience with Voice User Interface (VUI) design and/or chatbot design.
- Solid understanding of human-computer interaction (HCI) principles.
- Familiarity with natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning technologies.
- Experience with LLMs a plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to think quickly and deeply about user interactions in non-visual contexts.
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team and communicate design ideas clearly.
- Strong writing skills.
Essential Job Functions
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, and frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Samsung Research America is committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws related to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the recruiter or email email@example.com.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Samsung Research America is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information regarding protection from discrimination under Federal law for applicants and employees, please refer to the links below.
Know Your Rights | Pay Transparency
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.