Posted Aug 3
Inworld is hiring a
Product Lead, AI/ML - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
Help shape the future of AI by developing and executing on the vision for AI-driven characters in virtual worlds. In this role you will be responsible for managing the end to end product lifecycle to develop and launch the platform, and then work with partners to successfully integrate characters into their experience.
This is an opportunity to build and launch a 0 to 1 product at the intersection of many of today’s most transformative technologies. Work alongside top AI/ML engineering and product leaders to define requirements, engage partners, solve technical challenges and launch our products.
Depending on experience, there is an opportunity for this role to be at the Director level.
• Drive product vision and strategy of the Inworld AI platform to enable next-generation AI-powered virtual characters
• Solve deeply technical challenges related to AI, character creation, interaction with the characters, and communicate clear product solutions to our team and partners
• Work closely with our engineering team to take clear requirements and transform them into technical solutions and integrated product features
• Work closely with C-level executives and industry leaders to understand business and product needs and translate them into clear product requirements for our platform and characters
• Translate partners’ feedback and requests into product requirements and roadmap, driving prioritization and pre- and post-launch execution
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Partnerships and Product Marketing to align and deliver on partner/user needs
• Manage complex relationships of stakeholders, including investors, partners, and internal leaders
• Develop a clear view on what the prototype/pilot version of a product launch will be
• Engage our partners and balance their feedback with an understanding of the current and future capabilities of our platform to identify new features
• Prioritize a backlog and align new AI/ML features with the product vision
• BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field
• Experience in product management working with AI/ML products
• Experience of going through a full product lifecycle
• Track record of building and shipping successful products
• Experience working on developer-targeted products is a plus
• Strong leadership, problem-solving, and relationship-building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey ideas through technical specifications
• Experienced with establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams
• Very strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
• Comfortable working with a highly technical developer audience
• Passionate about understanding new trends and cutting edge technologies to ensure that we use the best tools to empower our developer platform
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000 - $250,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, level, and additional factors, including competencies, experience, and business needs. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.