Posted Aug 3
Inworld is hiring a
Product Lead, Creators - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
Help shape the future of AI by developing and executing on the vision for AI-driven characters in virtual worlds. In this role, you will own the creators experience, connect deeply with the users and translate their needs into our next generation products.
This is an opportunity to build and launch a 0 to 1 product at the intersection of many of today’s most transformative technologies. Work alongside top AI engineering and product leaders to define requirements, engage creators and developers, solve technical challenges and launch our products.
Depending on experience, there is an opportunity for this role to be at the Director level.
Product Vision & Strategy
• Drive product vision and strategy for all consumer-facing Inworld AI products to allow the world to benefit from next-generation AI-powered virtual characters
• Understand Inworld strategic and competitive position in the market to develop a product strategy and roadmap
• Develop a clear view on what the prototype/pilot version of a product launch will be
Product Development and Management
• Solve interesting technical challenges related to character creation and AI and communicate clear product solutions to our team and customers
• Develop new product features that drive adoption for new users and retention and engagement for existing users
• Prioritize a backlog and align new features with the product vision
Cross-functional engagement with internal and external stakeholders
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Partnerships and Product Marketing to align and deliver on partner/user needs
• Work closely with engineering team, C-level executives and industry leaders to understand business and product needs and translate them into clear product requirements and integrated product features
• Manage complex relationships of stakeholders, including investors, partners, and internal leaders
User understanding and feedback integration
• Engage our partners and balance their feedback with an understanding of the current and future capabilities of our platform to identify new features
• Define and analyze key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions
• Use A/B Testing, data analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive product decision making
• Translate partners’ feedback and requests into product requirements and roadmap, driving prioritization and pre- and post-launch execution
• BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field
• 5+ years of product management experience, ideally with developer-targeted products
• Experience successfully building and launching a new product (i.e. 0-1 launch experience)
• Experience of going through a full product lifecycle
• Experience shipping products at scale
• Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
• Comfortable using data and analytics to inform product decisions
• Strong leadership, problem-solving, and relationship-building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear product vision to cross-functional teams
• Experienced with establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams
• Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
• Comfortable working with a highly technical developer audience
• History of leading and executing in fast-paced high-growth environments
• Passionate about understanding new trends and cutting edge technologies to ensure that we use the best tools to empower our developer platform
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000 - $250,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, level, and additional factors, including competencies, experience, and business needs. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.