Roblox is hiring a
Product-Led Growth Manager
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
About the role:
As a Product Growth Manager, you will be a key driver in helping our product and engineering teams shape and grow the future of Roblox. You'll partner with growth marketers, data scientists, product managers, engineers and leaders across the company to grow Roblox's user base, re-engage users, and drive successful growth initiatives. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive product-led growth strategy that supports the overall business objectives, with a focus on data-driven experimentation, user behavior analysis, and product optimization. This role will report into the Director of Growth Marketing which is in the Product Organization.
- Partner closely with product, engineering, data science and design teams to establish product led growth strategy.
- Lead the product roadmap for Growth reaching millions of potential users.
- Own the product led growth roadmap reaching millions of potential users.
- Build and optimize the user onboarding experience to increase signup velocity.
- Improve and build business processes to enable speed and impact.
- Identify new business opportunities to drive growth and revenue for Roblox platform.
- 5-7+ years of experience in product led growth; growth initiatives and leading a cross functional team. Experience identifying growth opportunities and building strategies to drive results.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, economics, mathematics or related discipline.
- Expertise in growth marketing or user acquisition with focus on the user funnel.
- Mobile app install experience. Experience with mobile attribution, fraud detection and deep-linking.
- Analytical and quantitative mindset. Data-driven results are at the forefront of all decisions. Ability to partner closely with Data Science to set up experiments.
- Experience with incrementality, coefficients, ARPU, retention and user LTV.
- Skills to articulate complex technical information to leadership and also drive relationships with product/engineering teams.
- Strong Collaboration skills with teams. Ability to inspire and get buy-in to influence the product roadmap.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Experience to Increase rankings that lead to impact.
- Knowledge of cutting edge ad tech and advertising products to yield scalability.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.