Posted Aug 3
Transfr is hiring a
Product Manager, Dashboards
NEW YORK, NY
Transfr is on a mission to create alternative pathways to career success. Our hands-on simulation-based training provides people with the skills they need to enter or reenter the workforce, enabling them to have a better quality of life. Our technology gives immersive training that the user absorbs much more readily than video tutorials, slide presentations, and other training methods.
We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today.
This is an exciting time! Demand for VR skills-based training has never been higher. Our startup is in hyper growth mode, scaling in every direction. We are looking for people that possess a true love for learning and have a burning desire to contribute to outcomes that change the world.
Position Summary: As a Product Manager, you will lead the end-to-end product lifecycle. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, industry experts, and customers, you will deliver solutions that enable efficient implementation of VR training programs and ultimately get people on a career pathway. You will create internal and external dashboards that are easy to use, provide insights on trainee performance, and allow customers to customize Transfr to meet their needs.
- Develop and execute a product vision, roadmap, and requirements for internal and external dashboards in collaboration with engineering, design, and QA
- Incorporate customer feedback into product development and post-launch iterations
- Monitor how features are used in production and iterate on features as needed to achieve goals
- Coordinate and communicate both externally with customers and internally with all levels of team management
- Collaborate with all internal teams to ensure product line goals are met
You may be a good fit if:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You are intensely curious and yet have a strong bias for action and delivery
- You are highly evidence-based in their decision making and yet understands the importance of looking beyond the data
- You view engineering and designers as equal partners in solving customer problems and empower them with context so they can design and implement solutions
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
Ideally you will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience working in a fast paced, venture-backed SaaS startup environment.
- Experience in VR or immersive technologies.
- Education and/or Ed Tech experience
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $150,000 and $175,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success. Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We know from experience and past hires that the best person for this role will likely not check every box listed here. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the qualifications described!
Learn more at transfrinc.com
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.