Posted Aug 16
Google is hiring a
Product Manager, Fitbit Devices
Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
info_outlineXInfo Google welcomes people with disabilities.
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or product related technical role.
- Experience shipping consumer devices with a focus on hardware including on-device software or mobile applications as part of the end-to-end experience.
- Experience partnering with sales, go-to-market or marketing for products to consumers.
- Advanced degree in a technology or business related field.
- Experience shipping consumer wearables technology.
- Experience collaborating with Engineering and Design teams to drive product definition.
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
About the jobFitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Lead product and roadmap for one of Fitbit’s devices (e.g., trackers) health and fitness wearable.
- Drive hardware subsystems and software requirements needed for wearable.
- Drive key journeys and device experience requirements for innovation and realization of our company mission.
- Work with Hardware, Software, Firmware, Industrial Design, Operations, and Quality teams to define products and on-device experiences. Partner with Marketing, Sales, Go-To-Market teams to ensure business success.
- Provide insights into industry and technology trends. Utilize analysis, market research and users need to synthesize a product strategy and roadmap across multiple years.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.